Re: [Pacemaker] [RFC] Organizing HA Summit 2015

On 08/09/14 06:30 AM, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:
All,

it's been almost 6 years since we had a face to face meeting for all
developers and vendors involved in Linux HA.

I'd like to try and organize a new event and piggy-back with DevConf in
Brno [1].

DevConf will start Friday the 6th of Feb 2015 in Red Hat Brno offices.

My suggestion would be to have a 2 days dedicated HA summit the 4th and
the 5th of February.

The goal for this meeting is to, beside to get to know each other and
all social aspect of those events, tune the directions of the various HA
projects and explore common areas of improvements.

I am also very open to the idea of extending to 3 days, 1 one dedicated
to customers/users and 2 dedicated to developers, by starting the 3rd.

Thoughts?

Fabio

PS Please hit reply all or include me in CC just to make sure I'll see
an answer :)

[1] http://devconf.cz/

How is this looking?

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?