Re: GFS2 mount problem

Hi,

It's looks like latency at the CLVMD/IP resource initialization or the node don't joined to the fencing domaln.

It's because while the cluster is booting, the operative system try to mount the filesystem, but it can't find the filesystem because the service clvmd or IP service don't started yet or there is some latency trying to configure fencing.

Just check the boot logs (/var/log/boot.log, /var/log/messages and dmesg) for errors or information.

If you configured clvmd as cluster resource, you can try for change (just for testing) clvmd to start through
chkconfig and not as cluster resource then you reduce the services number starting with the cluster.

Check your fstab too.

Bests

Sent from my IPhone