Re: GFS2 mount problem

Hi,

Can you share the mount point information of /etc/fstab ?

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Kaisar Ahmed Khan <lipson12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Dear All,

 I have been experiencing a problem for long time in GFS2 with three node cluster.

Short brief about my scenario
All three nodes in a Host with KVM technology.  storage accessing by iSCSI on all three nodes.
One 50GB LUN initiated on all three nodes , and configured GFS2 file system .
GFS file system mounted at all three nodes persistently by fstab.

Problem is:
When I reboot/ fence any machine , I found GFS2 file system not mounted . it got  mounted after  applying # mount –a Command .

What possible cause of this problem. ?

Thanks
Kaisar

Regards,