fence Agent

Hello,

I am trying to setup a simple 2 node cluster in active/passive mode for oracle high availability

We are using one  INSPUR server and one HP proliant (Management decision based on  hardware availability)   and we are seeing if we can use IPMI as fencing method

CCHS though supports HP ILO, DELL IPMI, IBM , but not  INSPUR.

So the basic question i have is what if we can use fence_ILO (for HP) and fence_ipmilan (For INSPUR)?

IF any one have any experience with fence_ipmilan or point to resources , it would really be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Amjad