Fence agent

Don't know the best place to send this to, so apologies if this is wrong....

I've got a pair of APC HS500 that I'm using for my cluster (I can't justify the expense of a proper set of UPS/power switches), and since they are web only management, the existing agent doesn't work for me.

I've therefore adapted the fence_apc agent to work with them.

Hope someone finds it useful.... The cost of the units is comparable to a simple desktop UPS of the same power rating, and they include the remote power control as well (sort of) so they seem to be a pretty good/cheap option....

Attached are both the fence_apc_hs500 agent and an example cluster.conf file.

Graham