Re: 2-node cluster fence loop

We have multicast enabled on the switch. I've also tried the multicast.py tool from RH's knowledge base to test multicast and I see the expected output, though the tool uses a different multicast IP( guess that shouldn't matter). I've tried increasing the post_join_delay to 360 seconds to give me enough time to check everything on both the nodes. One node still gets fenced. `clustat` output says the other node is offline on both servers. So one node can't see the other one ? This again points to issue with multicast. Any other clues as to what/where to look ?