Re: Multiple "rgmanager" instances after re-booting from a kernel panic.

On 1/29/2014 12:58 PM, Demetres Pantermalis wrote:
> Hello Fabio,
>
> I was under the impression that this is supported, because there is
> extensive documentation and reference in redhat site.

Maybe I should have been more clear, but it´s the fence_scsi on emcpower
path that is untested/unsupportedd. Both taken separately are.

It might very well work, but I can´t sign it off :)

> In any case, thank you for the information.
> Could you please suggest alternative ways, using the common storage as a
> fence device (for example do you support /storage-based death (/sbd)???

you can try fence_sanlock, but again, untested over emcpowerpath (Tech
Preview in RHEL).

https://alteeve.ca/w/Watchdog_Recovery has a good tutorial.

If you are deploying with RHEL (and not Centos) then I suggest you also
contact GSS to have a review of your cluster architecture and make sure
there are no other caveats in that setup.

Fabio