Re: Trouble setting up a new cluster

Does you setup require multicast routing? Maybe the switches have multicast enabled, but aren't capable of running PIM-SM, PIM-DM or PIM-SM/DM or are not configured with support for this.

My 2 cents.

Todd Merritt wrote:
And after several reboots, it's all online:

[root@uaz-so-w52 ~]# clustat
Cluster Status for SOA @ Fri Aug 27 12:21:09 2010
Member Status: Quorate

 Member Name                             ID   Status
 uaz-so-w52.mosaic.arizona.edu               1 Online, Local
 uaz-so-w51.mosaic.arizona.edu               2 Online
 /dev/mapper/soap1                           0 Online, Quorum Disk

I've seen it show up all as online before briefly and then go offline.
Any ideas what could cause this erratic behavior ?

Todd