Re: Trouble setting up a new cluster

Todd Merritt <tmerritt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm trying unsuccessfully to set up a new cluster on redhat 5.  The
> nodes seem to see each other, but they alway start up inquorate and
> never join up.  I'm not sure what else I should be looking at.  Iptables
> is not running.

It would be interesting to see what gets syslogged on your node when
you start up cman.  By default it logs to facility "local4" I believe,
but man cman to check - that'll also show you how to change it in
cluster.conf.   Make sure your syslog.conf is set to send the cman
logging output somewhere.
  -- Cos