Re: system-config-cluster to conga

Thank you for the responses..

On Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 7:41 PM, jacob ishak <jacob.ishak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

1. yes you can move from system-config-cluster to conga , after conga is up from conga Web GUI you can discover already installed clusters and import configuration
2. yes off course , everything relating to cluster configuration is the same , the only thing that differs is that you are managing the cluster from conga , you are not altering with the cluster config itself
3. off course cman have to be running all the time in order for ur cluster to be up
4. conga configuration is straight forward and you can find it cluster admin guides
5. never stop cman you cluster will crash