Re: Cluster 3.0.8 stable release

----- "Kaloyan Kovachev" <kkovachev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
|  Will this also fix the segfault of gfs2_quota?
|  If i reset the quota and then init without adding any limits it
| segfaults and
| leaves the GFS2 locked on the node. I have not posted a bug yet, so if
| it is
| unrelated i should :)

Hi,

It cannot be related to the patch I pushed last night.
It may, however, be related to the large set of patches I recently
pushed to STABLE3 for fsck.gfs2 issues; hard to say.
Please open a bugzilla record on this and attach the pertinent info.
You can assign it to me (rpeterso@xxxxxxxxxx) or Abhi (adas@xxxxxxxxxx)
since he's our resident quota expert.

Regards,

Bob Peterson