Logical Dependency problem

I would like to define my shared GFS volumes as cluster resource and use them in services.

Now there is GFS volumes that have to be mounted on more than one nodes. The only way to achive that I found is to define a separate service for each cluster node - or is there any way to define ONE service that starts at several nodes simultaneously?

Well, but IF I define a fs service for every node and use it in dependency definitions (i.e. define another service B that is dependent on the fs service), then service B only runs on the one node where this fs service is started.

So the question is:
How can I mount a GFS volume on several nodes via rgmanager and let other services depend on it without restricting them to single nodes?

Dirk