Re: 2 node cluster w/o shared storage and custom script

Hi Andrew

El mar, 20-10-2009 a las 08:43 +0200, Andrew Beekhof escribió:
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Rafael Micó Miranda
> <rmicmirregs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > This is not the situation as i will not have
> > available a shared storage device, and this will be the first cluster
> > using CMAN to be used in the company (i built the older ones with
> > Linux-HA).
>
> Any particular reason for not using Pacemaker/Linux-HA this time too?
>
> --

Yes, there is a reason. As company policy we tend to use as many
products as we can which are released by our software vendors, Red Hat
in this case, so we can have our entire platform under our support and
maintenance contract.

Linux-HA is not supported by any vendor, CMAN is.

Cheers,

Rafael

--
Rafael Micó Miranda