clusterservice stays in 'recovering' state

Hi All,

I've a problem with a clusterservice. The service was started up while one of the resources, an NFS, export was not accessible.
Therefore the service never started up right but got into the 'recovering' state.
In the mean time the NFS exports are setup properly but to no avail.
Stopping the clusterservice, using clusvcadm -d <service>, will result in the service going down but staying in the 'recovering' state.
Starting it again doesn't work. The service doesn't start and stays in the recovery status.
I'm suspecting rgmanager lost it somehow.

Anybody had any ideas on what could be the problem and how to resolve it ?

Thanks in advance,
Mark