From: ESGLinux <esggrupos@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: iscsi target change ip
To: "linux clustering" <linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2009, 1:49 AM

Hello,

I have a server configured as iscsi target to use it with my cluster. To use it with the inititiators I run this command:

iscsiadm -m discovery -t sendtargets -p 192.168.1.191

that creates a disk /dev/sda on the hosts. Now I need to change the ip of the target and want to know where I need to change in the initiators the configuration of the target ip.

Thanks in advance

ESG

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----