Re: Please correct me if I'm wrong, but...

We have ISCSI based storage and are using GFS during a demo period, but I don't think we can afford it after the demo period is over.

The fencing is another issue for us.  I need to learn more about that.  I'm not sure I'm fully grasping all I need to there.  I'm still trying to get nfs file systems mounted on a remote host. :)

Thanks,
Randy