dual fence redux

To recap:
I am attempting to setup a 2 node cluster where each will run a DB and an apache service to be failed over between them. Both are fenced via Dell DRAC connected via the system NICs (this adds to the issue, but manual fencing is broken).

My test case so far is to unplug the network cables from one node and then reconnect them. For some reason, both machines get halted instead of one machine being fenced. Having only one node fenced in this scenario has only occurred successfully one time.

I previously suspected DRBD as being the culprit, but I can now rule this out after performing the cable pull test without RHCS running, and having DRBD in every possible configuration the cluster could put it in, including a split brain (which is impossible for me due to services not failing over until fencing occurs).

Is there any component of the cluster system that would issue the shutdown command shown in the log entry below?

[From logs on Node A]

Jul 3 17:36:20 nodeA openais[3504]: [MAIN ] Killing node nodeB because it has rejoined the cluster without cman_tool join Jul 3 17:36:20 nodeA kernel: drbd0: peer( Unknown -> Secondary ) conn( WFReportParams -> WFBitMapS ) pdsk( DUnknown -> UpToDate )
Jul  3 17:36:21 nodeA kernel: drbd0: Writing meta data super block now.
Jul 3 17:36:21 nodeA kernel: drbd0: conn( WFBitMapS -> SyncSource ) pdsk( UpToDate -> Inconsistent ) Jul 3 17:36:21 nodeA kernel: drbd0: Began resync as SyncSource (will sync 56 KB [14 bits set]).
Jul  3 17:36:21 nodeA kernel: drbd0: Writing meta data super block now.
Jul 3 17:36:21 nodeA kernel: drbd0: Resync done (total 1 sec; paused 0 sec; 56 K/sec) Jul 3 17:36:21 nodeA kernel: drbd0: conn( SyncSource -> Connected ) pdsk( Inconsistent -> UpToDate )
Jul  3 17:36:21 nodeA kernel: drbd0: Writing meta data super block now.
Jul  3 17:36:21 nodeA shutdown[18845]: shutting down for system halt

Thanks to a hardware issue on NodeB, I am unable to get to the logs off of it presently.