Re: Fencing Problem On APC 79x0

Ramon van Alteren wrote:
Anyone have ever faced similar problem with me? Here I attached the apclog for reference.

we're running fencing through an apc 7920 which I assume is similar.
I've hacked up the fence_apc until it worked, it accepts outlet names
and numbers if I remember correctly.
I've attached ours to the mail, it's originally from cluster-1.02 but
works for me on cluster-1.03 as well.
Do you know if this is a general fence_apc issue?  I've got a 7900 on order to do some work with and i'm wondering if I should expect to have to make these modifications?

--
James A. McOrmond (jamesm@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Hardware QA Lead & Network Administrator