RE: RH Cluster doesn't pass basic acceptance tests -bug in fenced?

Hi,

We got the same problem and tried to used qdisk without success.

I managed to create the qdisk but didn't manage to get both nodes registered into it.

Could someone please point me to the documentation / description of how to properly set up the qdisk for a 2 nodes-cluster?

Thanks a lot,

Samuel.