Re: gfs mounted but not working

Marc wrote:

This is as far as I got recently, and I called RH support and got nowhere. GFS and RHCS are apparently very flaky and despite their supposedly being mission critical and enterprise ready. This sounds like 'split brain' configuration where you finagle with the crappy software until each node is kind of a cluster unto itself but not all together.

Based on "as far as I got" statement above, I assume you also tried to use local SCSI partitions as GFS mount ? I'm more than surprised that Red Hat Support didn't notice a wrong configuration like that. Could you give me your ticket number and/or phone contact info so we can verify this issue ? Thanks.

-- Wendy