clvmd and lvm cache file

Hi.
I've had some problems with clvmd not updating it's device list after
adding a new PV.
I created a new VG with "-cy", and then, when creating a new LV, it
failed to enable it, whith clvmd claiming it can't find the device's
uuid. An strace on clvmd showed that it simply didn't scan the newly
added PV.
A current and ugly work around is running "service clvmd restart" after
each VG is created. This is good for setting up a system, but what
happens when I have to add a new PV to a clustered system?

A short look at the CVS sources showed that clvmd has been given a "-R"
or refresh option that re-reads LVM's cache file.

Can someone comment on when this patch will find it's way into RHEL?
RHEL4 U4 uses lvm2 2.02.06 and the feature was added to 2.02.13.

Thanks,
--
Katriel Traum, PenguinIT
RHCE, CLP