/etc/exports script

Hello,
I was wondering if there is a simple script to put the contents of /etc/exports into /etc/cluster/cluster.conf for Cluster Suite for AS v. 4. I have seen that there is a way in Cluster Suite for AS v. 3 in the Culster Manager GUI to import the exports file, but I have not been able to find an easy way to do this in v4. Any help that would save me for writing my own script to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Daryl Fenton
dfenton@xxxxxxxxxxx