Re: Installing on FC4

I couldn't get the /etc/init.d/ccsd script to start ccsd for me, but it started from the command line. I found the problem was the libmagmalib library got stopped by selinux, so I changed SELINUX to permissive in /etc/sysconfig/selinux and also ran 'setenforce 0' to change the running session to permissive.

Not only did it fix my problem with the ccsd startup, it seems to have fixed exportfs as well!
Suddenly I can see my exported list!

So, run selinux in permissive mode for now.

--
birger

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx