newbie questions

Hello, I've been playing with GFS on and off for a couple of months now (also have purchase it from RH) and I've got some questions regarding GFS without external shared storage.

Is it possible to create a redundant GFS cluster without access to a SAN/Fiber Channel Storage?

I would like to have a system where adding another low commodity box to the cluster will increase performance/storage capacity/reliability ala googlefs and openafs. I've heard that this is possible yet complex with GFS, is this correct?

If anyone can point me in the direction of some examples or let me know if it's possible or not that would be great.

Thanks.

Pucky

P.S. rather than calling RH for support and talking to a front line support person I figured I'd goto the source. ;)

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx