Re: GFS and CLVM-snapshot

Daniel Phillips wrote:
I believe Dave actually meant to say, take a look here:

 http://sourceware.org/cluster/csnap/

It's a cluster snapshot. This is ready to test if you are a developer, but not ready to use in a production system.

Thank you, Daniel. We are considering about a small web server for in-house use. I've known about CSNAP, but I've never tried it because the tarball is for kernel 2.4. Is it able to be used on kernel 2.6? In the meantime, I will begin with GNBD+LVM on FC4-test.

Thanks,

-- Kenji

--

Linux-cluster@xxxxxxxxxx