[Linux-cluster] Failover trouble.

I'm having problems failing over to my backup system.

I don't see any problems, and was wondering if somebody might have encountered this

And know what's wrong.

Here is my setup: I have 2 system running red hat AS 2.1, and red hat cluster configure on it.

I have configured simple service only IP, the service can run on both machines.

Yet, when the user script sends an "exit 1" the cluster is stopping the service but do no start it on the backup machine.

Any help will do,

Elizur Eli.