RE: Using cgroup membership for resource access control?

> I'm not sure it'd be a good idea to introduce a whole new mode of access
> control for this when it's something which can be addressed with more
> conventional mechanisms. Maybe it's a bit more upfront work but one-off
> security / naming mechanism feels like they'd have a reasonable chance to
> cause long term headaches.

Being the first to do something is always risky. But thanks for looking at my ideas.
I'm going to take your advice and try to build on existing mechanisms instead
of creating a new thing.

-Tony

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]