Re: Question about BPF_MAP_TYPE_CGROUP_STORAGE

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 12:17:55PM -0400, Kenny Ho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> From the documentation, eBPF maps allow sharing of data between eBPF
> kernel programs, kernel and user space applications.  Does that
> applies to BPF_MAP_TYPE_CGROUP_STORAGE?  If so, what is the correct
> way to access the cgroup storage from the linux kernel? I have been
> reading the __cgroup_bpf_attach function and how the storage are
> allocated and linked but I am not sure if I am on the right path.

Hello, Kenny!

Can you, please, elaborate a bit more on the problem, you're trying to solve?
What's the goal of accessing the cgroup storage from the kernel?

Certainly you can get a pointer to an attached buffer if you have
a cgroup pointer. But what's next?

Thanks!

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]