Re: Kernel panic when enabling cgroup2 io controller at runtime

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 02:20:39PM -0600, Nishanth Aravamudan wrote:
> > Thanks for providing the oops and the details! Do you mind testing rc1
> > to make sure this issue is resolved?
>
> I can confirm that rebased onto Linus' master (4.20-rc2), the oopsen are
> gone.

Great thanks.

> > Second, can you tell me a little more about your disk setup so I can
> > more easily reproduce it? The oops above has the raid10 driver in the
> > call stack.
>
> This test matchine has 6 partitions in a software raid1 (/boot) and
> another 6 partitions in a software raid10 which then has LVM on top. I
> guess it must have been the latter stack that was throwing the oops?
> What specific details do you need to help reproduce the issue? Sorry for
> the delay in replying on my end, I was on vacation.

No worries, I was too. I think what you mentioned should be enough. I
think the problem lies somewhere how I do accounting with requests as
they pass through stacked drivers. I'll get back to you if I have any
other questions.

Thanks,
Dennis

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]