Re: Kernel panic when enabling cgroup2 io controller at runtime

On 05.11.2018 [11:54:39 +0700], Dennis Zhou wrote:
> Hi Nish,
>
> On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 12:06:44PM -0700, Tejun Heo wrote:

<snip>

> Thanks for providing the oops and the details! Do you mind testing rc1
> to make sure this issue is resolved?

I can confirm that rebased onto Linus' master (4.20-rc2), the oopsen are
gone.

> Second, can you tell me a little more about your disk setup so I can
> more easily reproduce it? The oops above has the raid10 driver in the
> call stack.

This test matchine has 6 partitions in a software raid1 (/boot) and
another 6 partitions in a software raid10 which then has LVM on top. I
guess it must have been the latter stack that was throwing the oops?
What specific details do you need to help reproduce the issue? Sorry for
the delay in replying on my end, I was on vacation.

Thanks!
-Nish

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [eCos]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]     [Monitors]