Re: PROBLEM: Memory leaking when running kubernetes cronjobs

Hi Roman,

I have original memleak.py working, let me know when you have the modified
version ready. Thanks again for all the help with this!

thanks,

Dan McGinnes

IBM Cloud - Containers performance

Int Tel: 247359        Ext Tel: 01962 817359

Notes: Daniel McGinnes/UK/IBM
Email: MCGINNES@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM (UK) Ltd, Hursley Park,Winchester,Hampshire, SO21 2JN