Re: PROBLEM: Memory leaking when running kubernetes cronjobs

Hi Roman,

yeah, from what I could see docker/kube don't support cgroups v2 yet, it
would be great if you could help with a patch for debugging.

I ran stress in parallel with the workload. drop_caches cleared some also,
but a lot was left leaked still even after that.

My plan is to let it run over the weekend as it is, so I can do a direct
comparison with the run without the patches. Monday I'll drop_caches, then
create some more regular ambient memory pressure and see what happens.

thanks,

Dan McGinnes

IBM Cloud - Containers performance

Int Tel: 247359        Ext Tel: 01962 817359

Notes: Daniel McGinnes/UK/IBM
Email: MCGINNES@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM (UK) Ltd, Hursley Park,Winchester,Hampshire, SO21 2JN