Re: Prefered distro for Ceph

Hi, I never tried anything else than debian.

On 9/5/24 12:33 PM, Boris wrote:
Didn't you already got the answer from the reddit thread?
https://www.reddit.com/r/ceph/comments/1f88u6m/prefered_distro_for_ceph/

I always point here:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/start/os-recommendations/ and we are
running very well with Ubuntu with, and without, the orchestrator.

Am Do., 5. Sept. 2024 um 12:26 Uhr schrieb Denis Polom <denispolom@xxxxxxxxx
:
Hi guys,

what distro would you prefer and why for the production Ceph? We use
Ubuntu on most of our Ceph clusters and some are Debian. Now we are
thinking about unifying it by using only Debian or Ubuntu.

I personally prefer Debian mainly for its stability and easy
upgrade-in-place. What are yours preferences?

Thank you