Re: Grafana dashboards is missing data

I would like to stay away from using the workaround.

First I did a redeployment of prometheus and later ceph-exporter, but still no data. After the deployment of ceph-exporter I saw the following messages (2 times, for each host running prometheus): Reconfiguring daemon prometheus.<host>.
You mention missing a configuration, but I can't find any specific configuration options in the docs; https://docs.ceph.com/en/reef/mgr/prometheus/ and https://docs.ceph.com/en/reef/cephadm/services/monitoring/

Kind regards,
Sake