Re: cephadm rgw ssl certificate config

The customer got a new certificate with all the DNS names and IPs, we tested it on one host only which was promising. They will restart all the remaining RGWs during their next maintenance window on Wednesday.

Thanks!
Eugen

Zitat von Eugen Block <eblock@xxxxxx>:

Thanks, that's what I proposed to the customer as well. They also have their own CA, so it probably shouldn't be a problem to have such a certificate as well.

Thanks!