Help with Mirroring

Hello.

I would like to use mirroring to facilitate migrating from an existing
Nautilus cluster to a new cluster running Reef.  RIght now I'm looking at
RBD mirroring.  I have studied the RBD Mirroring section of the
documentation, but it is unclear to me which commands need to be issued on
each cluster and, for commands that have both clusters as arguments, when
to specify site-a where vs. site-b.

Another concern:  Both the old and new cluster internally have the default
name 'Ceph' - when I set up the second cluster I saw no obvious reason to
change from the default.  If these will cause a problem with mirroring, is
there a workaround?

In the long run I will also be migrating a bunch of RGW data.  If there are
advantages to using mirroring for this I'd be glad to know.

(BTW, the plan is to gradually decommission the systems from the old
cluster and add them to the new cluster.  In this context, I am looking to
enable and disable mirroring on specific RBD images and RGW buckets as the
client workload is migrated from accessing the old cluster to accessing the
new.

Thanks.

-Dave

--