Re: CephFS snapshots and kernel cephfs continuous I/O

I understand the need to be able to control quiescing from mgr/snap_schule
and there's already a feature ticket for this [0] but until that's done,
there's no other way I can think of. CCing @Milind Changire
<mchangir@xxxxxxxxxx> @Venky Shankar <vshankar@xxxxxxxxxx> @Patrick Donnelly
<pdonnell@xxxxxxxxxx>.

[0] https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/64507