Re: CephFS metadata pool size

Only in warning mode. And there were no PG splits or merges in the last 2
month.

[image: ariadne.ai Logo] Lars Köppel
Developer
Email: lars.koeppel@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +49 6221 5993580 <+4962215993580>
ariadne.ai (Germany) GmbH
Häusserstraße 3, 69115 Heidelberg
Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 744040
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Fabian Svara