Re: Are we logging IRC channels?

Hi all.
Since Thursday this week, I started running tests on logging IRC channels,
and this is what came out [1]
You can see the output here and feel free to raise any issues/bugs/etc [2]
same URLs are in the bottom of each HTML file
I hope this helps our community.

NOTE: Some messages may seem out of order, but that's because some answers
are inside Slack threads.

[1] https://us.mirrors.headup.ws/irclogs/ceph/
[2] https://github.com/opensource-latinamerica/cephmx/issues

Cheers!

On Tue, Apr 2, 2024 at 5:52 PM Alvaro Soto <alsotoes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'll start working on the needed configurations and let you know.
>
> On Sat, Mar 23, 2024, 12:09 PM Anthony D'Atri <aad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I fear this will raise controversy, but in 2024 what’s the value in
>> perpetuating an interface from early 1980s BITnet batch operating systems?

>> > It's also a bit cumbersome to be on IRC when someone pastes 655 lines
>> > of text on slack, then edits a whitespace or comma that ended up wrong
>> > and we get a total dump of 655 lines again from the gateway.
>> >
>> > --
>> > May the most significant bit of your life be positive.

Alvaro Soto

*Note: My work hours may not be your work hours. Please do not feel the
need to respond during a time that is not convenient for you.*