Re: Are we logging IRC channels?

Sure! I think Wido just did it all unofficially, but afaik we've lost all of those records now. I don't know if Wido still reads the mailing list but he might be able to chime in. There was a ton of knowledge in the irc channel back in the day. With slack, it feels like a lot of discussions have migrated into different channels, though #ceph still gets some community traffic (and a lot of hardware design discussion).

Mark