Re: Update OS with clean install

Hi Robert,

I tried, but that doesn't work :(

Using exit maintenance mode results in the error: "missing 2 required positional arguments: 'hostname' and 'addr'"
But running the command a second time, it looks like it works, but then I get errors with starting the containers. The start up fails because it can't pull the container image because authentication is required (our instance is offline and we're using a local image registry with authentication).

Kind regards,
Sake