Re: User + Dev Meetup Tomorrow!

Hi Frédéric,

I agree. Maybe we should re-frame things? Containers can run on bare-metal and containers can run virtualized. And distribution packages can run bare-metal and virtualized as well.

What about asking independently about:

 * Do you run containers or distribution packages?
 * Do you run bare-metal or virtualized?

Best,
Sebastian