Re: Reconstructing an OSD server when the boot OS is corrupted

Hey Peter,

A simple ceph-volume lvm activate should get all of the OSDs back up and
running once you install the proper packages/restore the ceph config
file/etc.,

If the node was also a mon/mgr you can simply re-add those services.

Regards,

Bailey