Re: PG inconsistent

If you're using an Icinga active check that just looks for

SMART overall-health self-assessment test result: PASSED

then it's not doing much for you.  That bivalue status can be shown for a drive that is decidedly an ex-parrot.  Gotta look at specific attributes, which is thorny since they aren't consistently implemented.  drivedb.h is a downright mess, which doesn't help.