From: Casey Bodley <cbodley@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2024 5:29:30 PM
To: James McClune <mcclune.789@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ceph-users@xxxxxxx <ceph-users@xxxxxxx>
Subject:  Re: Migrating from S3 to Ceph RGW (Cloud Sync Module)

unfortunately, this cloud sync module only exports data from ceph to a
remote s3 endpoint, not the other way around:

"This module syncs zone data to a remote cloud service. The sync is
unidirectional; data is not synced back from the remote zone."

i believe that rclone supports copying from one s3 endpoint to
another. does anyone have experience with that?