Migrating from S3 to Ceph RGW (Cloud Sync Module)

Hello Ceph User Community,

I currently have a large Amazon S3 environment with terabytes of data
spread over dozens of buckets. I'm looking to migrate from Amazon S3 to an
on-site Ceph cluster using the RGW. I'm trying to figure out the
most efficient way to achieve this. Looking through the documentation, I
found articles related to the cloud sync module, released in Mimic (
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/radosgw/cloud-sync-module/). I also watched
a video on the cloud sync module as well. It *sounds* like this is the
functionality I'm looking for.

Given I'm moving away from Amazon S3, I'm really just looking for a one-way
replication between the buckets (i.e. Provide an Amazon S3 access
key/secret which is associated to the buckets and the same for the Ceph
environment, so object data can be replicated one-to-one, without creating
ad-hoc tooling). Once the data is replicated from S3 to Ceph, I plan on
modifying my boto connection objects to use the new Ceph environment. Is
what I'm describing feasible with the cloud sync module? Just looking for
some affirmation, given I'm not well versed in Ceph's RGW, especially
around multi-site configurations.

Thanks,
Jimmy