Re: Cephadm host keeps trying to set osd_memory_target to less than minimum

 I missed a step in the calculation. The total_memory_kb I mentioned
earlier is also multiplied by the value of the
mgr/cephadm/autotune_memory_target_ratio before doing the subtractions for
all the daemons. That value defaults to 0.7. That might explain it seeming
like it's getting a value lower than expected. Beyond that, I'd think 'i'd
need a list of the daemon types and count on that host to try and work
through what it's doing.