mark direct Zabbix support deprecated? Re: Ceph versus Zabbix: failure: no data sent

Well, at least on my RHEL Ceph cluster, turns out zabbix-sender,
zabbix-agent, etc aren't in the container image. Doesn't explain why it
didn't work with the Debian/proxmox version, but *shrug*.

It appears there is no interest in adding them back in, per:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-container/issues/1651

As such, may I recommend marking the Ceph documentation to this effect?
Possibly referring to Zabbix instructions with Agent 2?