Unable to map RBDs after running pg-upmap-primary on the pool

Hi

I tried to do offline read optimization[1] this morning but I am now unable to map the RBDs in the pool.

I did this prior to running the pg-upmap-primary commands suggested by the optimizer, as suggested by the latest documentation[2]:

"
ceph osd set-require-min-compat-client reef
"

The command didn't complain and the documentation stated it should failed if any pre-reef clients were connected so I thought all was well and rad the pg_upmap_primary commands.

Can I simply remove the applied pg_upmap_primary settings somehow to my RBDs back while investigating?

Mvh.

Torkil

[1] https://docs.ceph.com/en/reef/rados/operations/read-balancer/
[2] https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/operations/read-balancer/