Re: Scrub stuck and 'pg has invalid (post-split) stat'

Hi,

great that you found a solution. Maybe that also helps to get rid of the cache-tier entirely?

Zitat von Cedric <yipikai7@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, so yes we finally find a solution, which was to split apart the cache_pool on dedicated OSD. It had the effect to clear off slow ops and allow the cluster to serves clients again, after 5 days of lock down, hopefully the majority of VM resume well, thanks to the virtio driver that does not seems to have any timeout.

It seems that at least one of the main culprit was to store both cold and hot data pool on same OSD (which in the end totally make sens), maybe some others actions engaged also had an effect, we are still trying to trouble shoot the root of slow ops, weirdly it was the 5th cluster upgraded and all as almost the same configuration, but this one handles 5x time more workload.

In the hope it could help.

Cédric